Lacombe’s Independent News
In our stories:
• Remain independent of any government, corporate or lobbyist influence.
• Give readers the information and let them make up their own minds.
• Consider the public interest when making decisions about what to publicize.
• Correct mistakes.
• Treat everyone – individuals, organizations and government – with fairness and equality.
• Be impartial and present balanced stories.
In opinion pieces:
• Remain non-partisan and present a wide range of political viewpoints.
• The opinions, positions and views are the authors’ views and don’t expressly or inherently reflect the opinions, views or positions of our publication.
• Editor: George Brownwell – email@example.com
• Newsroom – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Advertising – email@example.com
• General Inquiries – Helen Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Feedback – email@example.com